Equipment Loan Policy
Equipment is available to College of LLL faculty and staff for academic and classroom support, usually loaned for only the class period(s) or the event when it will be used. CLT requests equipment to be returned upon completion of use, however special arrangements can be made if circumstances warrant and equipment is available. The user is responsible for the care and security of the equipment during the loan period. The user is also responsible for damage or excessive wear to equipment due to carelessness or neglect, although normal wear is anticipated.
Requests are on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more info, email or call 808.956.8047
Related link: Comprehensive UHM equipment support is available thru the Center for Instructional Support (CIS) at Kuykendall Hall 103.
samson H2 audio recorder
canon vixia HF R500/R600 hd camcorder
sony CFDS350 cd player
- Compatible with audio CD, CD-R, and CD-RW formats
- Wide Stage convex speakers provide rich bass and crisp highs
- 20-track programming, shuffle and repeat modes, and synchro CD/cassette dubbing
nec VT560 lcd projector
- 3LCD™ Display Technology
- 1300 ANSI Lumens
- 1024 x 768 Native Resolution
asus TF300 tablet
- 4.0-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 11 x 15-inch prints
- BSS (Best Shot Selector) automatically selects the shot with the sharpest focus from a series of consecutive images
- Powered by 2 AA-size batteries; stores images on 10 MB SD memory card
Our technician provides repair for the following equipment:
(only university owned equipment accepted)
- PC computers (hardware only and, sorry, no laptops)
- cassette recorders