Requests are on a first-come, first served basis.
Equipment Loan Policy
Equipment is available to College of LLL faculty and staff for academic and classroom support, usually loaned for only the class period(s) or the event when it will be used. CLT requests equipment to be returned upon completion of use, however special arrangements can be made if circumstances warrant and equipment is available. The user is responsible for the care and security of the equipment during the loan period. The user is also responsible for damage or excessive wear to equipment due to carelessness or neglect, although normal wear is anticipated.
For more info, email or call 808.956.8047
Comprehensive UHM equipment support is available thru the Center for Instructional Support (CIS) at Kuykendall Hall 103.
samson H2 audio recorder
It’s a simple idea: provide brilliant stereo recording in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable device. Now everyone can record pristine audio in an infinite variety of applications.
flip ultraHD camcorder
Easy-to-use, pocket-sized HD camcorder featuring one-touch recording and digital zoom. Simple user interface lets you start capturing video just seconds after powering on.
- Captures 120 minutes of HD video on 8 GB of built-in memory
- Convenient flip-out USB arm plugs directly into your PC or Mac
- FlipUltraHD Guide
canon vixia HF R500/R600 hd camcorder
asus TF300 tablet
sony CFDS350 cd player
Portable boombox with CD player, cassette deck, and digital AM/FM tuner.
- Compatible with audio CD, CD-R, and CD-RW formats
- Wide Stage convex speakers provide rich bass and crisp highs
- 20-track programming, shuffle and repeat modes, and synchro CD/cassette dubbing
nec VT560 lcd projector
With a resolution of 1.024 x 786 pixels and a light intensity of 1,300 ANSI lumens, it is the best presentation partner for schools and education.
- 3LCD™ Display Technology
- 1300 ANSI Lumens
- 1024 x 768 Native Resolution
- 4.0-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 11 x 15-inch prints
- BSS (Best Shot Selector) automatically selects the shot with the sharpest focus from a series of consecutive images
- Powered by 2 AA-size batteries; stores images on 10 MB SD memory card
- azden WR2-Pro wireless microphones
- lavalier and handheld microphones
- wired microphones (1/4″ plug)
dvd/vhs multi-region cart
- 20″ monitor
- multi-region DVD player
- multi-region VHS player
additional equipment available for check out (inquire from Moore Hall 256)
- miniDV video camera – sony DCR VX1000
- tape recorders
- slide projector
- portable overhead projector
Our technicians provide repair for the following equipment:
(only university owned equipment accepted)
- PC computers (hardware only and, sorry, no laptops)
- cassette recorders